For students coming from outside Delhi or from neighboring countries of Asia and Europe, a Fully equipped hostel in the charge of a resident lady warden, who is experienced in Hostel management and sympathetic towards hostelers, is maintained. The hostel enjoys a corporate community life, providing as it were a unit, a family looked through a magnifying glass. The sprite of comradeship is encouraged and occasional outings, picnics are arranged so that the hostel is “A home away from home”. Necessary furniture consisting of a bed, chair and a study table would be provided besides an Almira. The expenses including rent, mess, common room etc. would aggregate approximately to Rs. 3400/- per month, payable in four installments for the whole year, or eleven months as the case may be.The Polytechnic has its own Hostel at 171-A, Main Khirki Road, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi – 110017. Due decorum, decency and all norms of discipline are observed. All complaints of inconvenience are brought to the the notice of the warden whose attitude will be appreciated by the students as sympathetic and considerate. Every student has to observe the standing rules of the hostel which are displayed on the hostel notice board. Indoor games facilities will be available for the Hostelers in the Hostel campus, where they can indulge in games like Table Tennis, Carom, etc.
|Details||1st term||2nd term||3rd term||4th term|
- First term charges are to be paid at the time of admission. other terms are to be paid by end of Sept. Dec. and Feb. respectively.
- Hostel Admission Fees of Rs. 1000/- will be charged with the 1st term fee.
- The above charges are for vegetarian food only.
- Hostelers have to pay the Hostel Fees along with Course Fees.
- All Fees quoted here is for the current academic year only.